WHY BECOME AN ADVOCATE?
- Your voice and your story matter – by using them you can impact public policy and advocate for Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First families, babies, and nurses. The NSO works closely with our advocates, providing them information, training, and resources. Together, we can make a difference and impact public policy.
As a Nurse-Family Partnership and child first advocate, you will:
- Be the first to receive up-to-date public policy alerts;
- Get access to advocacy trainings and guides;
- Share why you are a passionate NFP supporter;
- Meet with, call, email, or write letters to your federal, state and local representatives to request their support for initiatives to expand and sustain NFP; and
- Join a devoted, enthusiastic and tenacious group of advocates!
Click here to learn more about the NFP Parent Ambassador program!
Click here to listen to our legislative champions about the impact of the NSO on communities!