To recognize and honor our generous donors…
Become an Impact Partner
All gifts of $1000 or more enroll you in the program!
WHY IMPACT PARTNERS MATTER
Philanthropic partners like you are the backbone of our ability to support a national network of local Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First programs. Your leadership-level investment in our unified National Service Office ensures accountability for growth and performance and yields positive long-term health and self-sufficiency outcomes for families in communities across the country.
An investment in the National Service Office is an investment in the health and wellbeing of over 60,000 families and young children we serve every year.
IMPACT PARTNER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Downloadable resources for your family and caregivers you know
- Quarterly impact reports showing the great work you supported
- Insider updates and special invitations to program events to discuss critical issues that impact the families we serve and the constantly evolving research on our two evidence-based programs
- Recognition for your generosity on our website
- Direct access to a staff member who is responsible for answering questions and providing you with customized updates on the impact of your gift
- Opportunities to connect directly with nurses, clinicians, parents, community partners, experts and leadership to gain personal insight into the transformative work of Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First
- Recognition for your generosity in our annual report and on our website
If you have any questions about becoming an Impact Partner, please don’t hesitate to contact Kate Knepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 400-9589.