To protect the confidentiality of personally identifiable information collected through the Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) website, email or other direct contact. This policy notifies you of the practices regarding the collection, use, sharing, choices, security and correction options around information collected or maintained about you.
- NFP is the sole owner of information collected on the www.nursefamilypartnership.org website, email or other direct contact.
- We only collect information (examples: addresses, zip codes, email addresses) that you voluntarily share with us.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
- We may share your information with authorized business partners in order to process your request.
- We may contact you for company-related messaging, but you can opt out of future communications.
- Some information may be automatically gathered, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our site and its areas but this is used only in the aggregate. This collective data helps us determine how often visitors use which parts of the site, so that we can improve our site in response to visitor usage.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without your prior authorization, except:
- With a partner or agent of NFP when there are appropriate assurances of confidentiality;
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel;
- In emergency situations;
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this website;
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud; or
- If we are acquired by or merge with one or more third parties; or
- With a secure online payment processor or merchant bank (for credit cards & e-checks) for the purpose of executing a donor transaction.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- We use high-grade encryption and the https security protocol, SSL, to communicate with your browser software. This method is the industry standard in security protocol, helping to keep your personally identifiable data as secure as possible.
- We have implemented physical, administrative and technical safeguards and operational procedures to protect information we collect and/or maintain.
- Transactions to and from NFP’s website are encrypted.
- We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
- We have appointed a Privacy Officer, Compliance Officer and Security Officer who are responsible for the protection of information.
- We are committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us at 303-327-4275 or email@example.com.
Some information we collect may be protected health information (“PHI”) within the meaning of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). To the extent applicable, we agree to comply with HIPAA and the rules issued pursuant to HIPAA.
- You can contact us at 303-327-4275 or firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- You may also opt out of communication on any of our email, registration or donation forms.