Help ignite profound social change throughout the country.
Join Nurse-Family Partnership and help improve the health, well-being, and self-sufficiency of low-income, first-time families.
Nurse-Family Partnership is made up of a passionately committed group of individuals who provide services to communities in implementing and sustaining our evidence-based, community health program. It's a program that empowers first-time, low-income parents through regular home visits by registered nurses that begin during pregnancy and continue until the child's second birthday. These trusted relationships between nurses and first-time mothers can dramatically impact families' futures, improving health and social outcomes for multiple generations.
Commitment to our organization's core values is crucial to our collective success. At Nurse-Family Partnership, we value:
- Respect for all individuals and cultures
- People who are culturally competent and non-judgmental
- Listening, tolerance, understanding, and compassion
- Integrity, warmth, self-awareness, and commitment
- A "strengths-based" approach to problems and issues
Every day, we come to work recognizing that we are the stewards of a preventive intervention that has helped thousands of families and could benefit many more parents and children than we have yet been able to reach. There is a sense of urgency to our mission, and our daily work.
Join us. We work hard, have fun, offer competitive benefits*
and give you the opportunity to truly make a difference by helping some of the nation's most vulnerable individuals – first-time, low-income families.
View current openings
at the Nurse-Family Partnership National Service Office and the Prevention Research Center for Family and Child Health.
View current openings
at Nurse-Family Partnership Implementing Agencies across the country.
* This benefits overview pertains only to the NFP National Service Office, and not to individual NFP implementing agencies (IAs) nationwide. Please inquire directly with an IA to receive information on their respective benefits policies.
Right to Work - U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
NFP participates in E-Verify - Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security