Welcome to RE:Connect 2021
NFP is thrilled to announce that, while we won’t see your smiling faces in person in Seattle this year, we will gather the entire NFP network for RE:Connect 2021.
By going virtual – EVERYONE can attend – we have no limit on the number of seats at our table and the virtual price point is accessible to more agencies. The National Symposium sells out every year and there are always disappointed folks on the waitlist. With a virtual event – everyone can play!
RE:Connect 2021 includes interactive breakout sessions, exciting general sessions, approximately 7-10 hours of CEUs and unique ways to connect with NFP nurses around the country. Education topics will focus on strategies, frameworks and practice ideas to facilitate Nurse-Family Partnership implementation. Our scheduled speakers have risen to the challenge and are joining us online – more about each of them coming soon.
We are beyond thrilled to announce that Angela Duckworth, founder and CEO of Character Lab, a 2013 MacArthur Fellow, and author of a #1 New York Times bestseller – Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, will be joining us this year for the RE:Connect 2021 Keynote address. We are so appreciative of Angela’s commitment to the work of Nurse-Family Partnership and look forward to talking with her live in September.
September 27, 2021 – 4-5:30pm in your time zone = Virtual Game Night with your NFP colleagues
September 28-30, 2021 – 10am-2pm MT
In your PJs from the socially distant safety of your favorite couch, porch or desk at home
The entire NFP Network – since we’ll be online, there’s no limit to how many of you may join
- 3 half days of engaging speakers, group breakouts, crazy contests and approximately 7-10 hours of CEUs
- All CEU fees are included in your ticket price. Only paid & registered attendees who attend all three days & complete the evaluation will be granted CEUs.
Early bird tickets = $150+fees for tickets purchased between May 1 – July 31, 2021
- Early bird tickets include an exclusive 2021 Survival Kit mailed to your home
- Early bird tickets may be paid via credit card or invoice
- Requests for invoices must be paid within 30 days of invoice date. Unpaid invoices at 30 days will result in ticket cancellation.
- Refunds may be requested before August 1, 2021. No refunds will be extended after August 1, 2021.
Ticket price goes up on August 1, 2021
- Tickets purchased after August 1st do not include a Survival Kit
- Tickets purchased after August 1st must be purchased via credit card, there will be no invoice option after that date
- No refunds will be extended for tickets purchased after August 1, 2021
Please contact NFPsymposium@nursefamilypartnership.org with any questions.