September 27-29, 2021
We expect 750 attendees from across the U.S. to gather in Seattle, WA on September 27-29, 2021
OVERVIEW & PROJECTED 2021 COSTS
To get travel costs approved by your organization – download one-pager here.
The National Service Office for Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First hosts the National Symposium for all members of the NFP network, including anyone in local communities that works to implement NFP. The National Symposium includes interactive breakout sessions, exciting general sessions, contact hours/CEUs, networking and an engaging exhibit space designed to energize our nurse partners from across the country. Education topics focus on strategies, frameworks and practice ideas to facilitate NFP implementation.
What are the registration fees?
- $424.54 via credit card – $399 + $25.54 Eventbrite service/credit card fee
- $464.56 via invoice – $399 + $15.56 Eventbrite service fee + a $50 invoice processing fee to accommodate sending and tracking invoices & payments
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days, with no exceptions
- After 30 days, unpaid tickets are forfeited and will rollover to the waitlist; these cannot be reclaimed
What is the cancelation/refund policy?
- If you cancel before July 1, we will refund all but $50 of the registration fee
- We cannot refund Eventbrite’s fees, nor the invoice processing fee
- No refunds will be extended after July 1, 2021
What is the cost of hotel rooms?
- We’ve negotiated a $278.28/night room rate at the host hotel, inclusive of taxes & fees
- Once registration for the event closes, we’ll release information on booking rooms at the host hotel
- Hotel zip code = 98101 – to help calculate ground transportation costs
What is the Symposium schedule and which meals are included in the registration fee?
Subject to change – we’ll share updates as we have them
~11 contact hours will be awarded to those who qualify
Monday, September 27, 2021
- 4pm – 5:30pm: Welcome Reception
- Included meal: Light appetizers
- Dinner is on one’s own or with colleagues after the reception
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- 8am – 7pm: Opening Remarks, General & Breakout Sessions, Keynote Address
- Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks & Dinner
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- 8am – 2pm: General & Breakout Sessions, Closing Remarks
- Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
Please contact NFPsymposium@nursefamilypartnership.org with any questions.
Out of an abundance of concern for your health and safety, we did not move forward with the 2020 National Symposium in Detroit, MI. We pivoted to an all-virtual event. Check out RE:IMAGINE 2020
2019 National Symposium
Thank you for attending the 2019 Nurse-Family Partnership National Symposium in Nashville! It was wonderful to spend time together and connect. Hearing your stories and experiencing your passion and commitment first-hand inspires and motivates us! We hope all of you left Nashville feeling as excited about the future as we did. Enjoy this short recap video.
The photographer did a great job capturing the fun and excitement of the 2019 Symposium – take a peek! 2019 National Symposium Photos