Nurse-Family Partnership positively transforms the lives of vulnerable babies, mothers and families.
A future where all children are healthy, families thrive, communities prosper, and the cycle of poverty is broken.
With an intentional and intense sense of urgency to change lives, we will:
- Be tenacious caregivers by bringing passion and excellence to our nursing practice and professional services
- Actively listen to and persistently serve our families and our implementation network
- Provide leadership in the field of evidence-based and home visitation programs
- Seek and find solutions
- Innovate and stay relevant
- Translate and enhance the science of pregnancy, brain and early childhood development to serve vulnerable babies and families
- Respect and honor differences in race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and veteran status
- Be respectful, collaborative and tenacious in all of our interactions with each other and on behalf of our families and implementation network
- Do more with less