A day in the life.
A career you can feel passionate about.
Why do Nurse-Family Partnership Nurse Home Visitors choose this job over so many other options?
- They like the autonomy and flexibility of working in the community.
- They like using a variety of their skills – and continually learning more.
- They like getting to know their clients, visiting them in their homes from pregnancy until the child is two years old.
- They like that they’re providing a very special kind of support to first-time moms.
- They like that their clients trust them.
But perhaps most importantly,
- Nurse-Family Partnership Nurse Home Visitors know that they are working in an evidence-based program that makes a measurable difference in the lives of their clients.
- They know they are helping young women have healthier pregnancies – and healthier babies.
Download the full article of "A day in the life" >>